EHT®: FOR BRAIN HEALTH
Your brain requires healthy communication between neurons. EHT® supplement include a naturally occurring, proprietary extract found in coffee which:
- Helps maintain neuronal structural integrity to allow robust protein signaling. †
- Optimizes the function of PP2A activity (the major tau dephosphorylation enzyme in the brain) which in turn supports cognitive and metabolic function. †
- Assist in promoting viability of brain circuits. †
- The proprietary coffee extract found in EHT® Age-Defying supplement has been shown to be beneficial in animal models of cognition and motor function.
- Studieshave been published in The Journal of Neuroscience, Neurobiology of Aging and Neurotherapeutics.
Publications / Presentations
Neuroprotective and Anti-inflammatory Properties of a Coffee Component in the MPTP Model of Parkinson’s Disease.Kang-Woo Lee, Joo-Young Im, Jong-Min Woo, Hilary Grosso, Yoon-Seong Kim, Ana Clara Cristovao, Patricia K. Sonsalla, David S. Schuster, Marla M. Jalbut, Jose R. Fernandez, Michael Voronkov, Eunsung Junn, Steven P. Braithwaite, Jeffry B. Stock, and M. Maral Mouradian, Neurotherapeutics. 2013
Therapeutic benefits of a component of coffee in a rat model of Alzheimer disease. Neurobiology of Aging, 2014. Basurto-Islas, G., Blanchard, J., Tung, Y. C., Fernandez, J. R., Voronkov, M., Stock, M., Zhang, S., Stock, JB., Iqbal, K. (2014).
Enhanced Phosphatase Activity Attenuates α-Synucleinopathy in a Mouse Model. Neurobiology of Disease, 2011. Lee KW, Chen W, Junn E, Im JY, Grosso H, Sonsalla PK, Feng X, Ray N, Fernandez JR, Chao Y, Masliah E, Voronkov M, Braithwaite SP, Stock JB, Mouradian MM.